I get asked often what skincare products I use. So I thought it be a perfect time to share them. I have found a good routine and just the best products for my skin.
My skin is pretty Normal compared to before I had my son, it chafed and never went back to the way it was. At times it get pretty dehydrated which is new to me. So these are the products I found that work great to giving me back that natural glow I once had. And keeping my skin looking fresh.
I made a short video showing you all the products I use and when I use them.
But Here a brief summary:
Mornings I keep it simple:
- Chanel Hydra Beauty Serum
- Kate Somerville Goat milk cleanser ( when skin is feeling normal)
- Skin Dressing Ultimate Skin Butter ( when skin is feeling dryer)
- Glam Glow SuperMud Mask
- Perricone MD Blue Plasma Cleanser
- Pixi Glow Tonic
- Glam Glow ThirstyMud Mask
- Skin Dressing Really Good Skin Serum
- Skin Dressing Ultimate Skin Butter
FIND PRODUCTS HERE: