To all my fellow Mommies to be, I set up a small list of items I feel are essential for every expectant mothers registry.
I list items from different price range, to vary. Since not everyone is able to always gift expensive items. There are a few more affordable one that I feel is needed for the new baby.
- Inglesina Quad Stroller : Great stroller that your babe can grown in. It reclines easily and your little one can lay or you can get the Bassinet like I did.
- Inglesina Quad stroller Bassinet: light weight. Fabric can be removed to clean easily.
- Aiden + Anais 3 pack muslin swaddles: They have a variety of color and are just the best swaddle blankets you can ask for.
- Burt's Bees Baby Plush Bee Organic Cotton Blanket : Depends on taste but they have the cutest organic blankies for your little.
- Chicco KeyFit Infant CarSeat: this is must and Chicco has great affordable one.
- Arms Reach Co- sleeper: every mommie to be needs this. The best thing is to have your little one at arms reach.
- Lolli Living Plush and blanket: Another adorable little toy for your LO.
- 4moms mamaroo Classic infant seat: for those super tech moms has a built in mp3, and bluetooth compatible.
FIND ALL PRODUCTS HERE:
SOME EXTRA ITEMS :
Id love to know what some of your must haves are if I missed any. Comment below.