I have here a really simple Halloween inspiration for those of you who waited last minute to transform yourself.
All you need is a nice flower crown, big dress and lots of colorful makeup.
- Full Coverage Foundation ( we want the skin to be as perfect as we can get it.)
- For my brow I used Nyx Micro Pencil in taupe
- I also added tons of highlight using Becca Cosmetics Opal highlight (all over were I usually highlight and extra on the cheeks)
- I did not contour my face just used a blush by Mac called pink swoon and used it on the yes as well .
- After adding pink swoon were I wanted the pink to be I used UD Junkshow shadow on the outer part of my eyes, then went in with Naked 3 Buzz and Burnout on the inner half. To open up more the eye and add more glow I used Dust in the inner duct blending it down to my under eye.
- I then wanted to add some purple so I used Asphysia also from UD, but only on the crease and lower part of the eye. And then added some very doll like lashes from Velour.
- Were super simple added hue from MAC and Love Potion from Dose of Color in the center.
And there you have a Fairy/ Flower Child. W.e you want to call it.
Find All Products Here:
Accessories Find Here: