* Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water: I use this only to remove my makeup ( when I wear makeup). Its exactly as its called a cleansing water. I find this does an amazing job at removing my makeup. I have used other brands from the drugstore and this one is by far the best.
* Josie Maran Cleansing Oil : I like to use this with the Foreo LUNA. It removes any left over makeup that the cleansing water might have left behind. I love the fact that it doesn't dry out my skin. My skin now that I am expecting is dry so this products is amazing for it.
* Foreo Luna: I like this gadget for both morning and night. Is gentle enough to be used both AM & PM and can be used daily. I absolutely love it, and don't see my self using anything else.
* Chanel Hydra Beauty Eye Cream: This is an nice light weight eye cream. As Ive mentioned before I get small white bumps which are horrible to remove if I use to thick of an eye cream. And this one is one of the only ones that doesn't give me those bumps.
* Christian Dior Balm: One of my favorite lip balms, it does a great job at hydrating my lips.
* Skin Dressing Skin Serum: I love this serum its all natural and safe to use while pregnant. It feels super light on the skin and boy does it hydrate.
* Belif true cream moisture bomb: This is a newer addition to my regimen; Which like the rest are safe while pregnant. This is a thicker cream which really hydrates my skin. I only use it at night since its on the thicker side.
* Josie Marran Argain Oil: I've used this oil for years, I aways end up going back to it. I used it thru out my last pregnancy and started using it again for this one. I love mixing it with my serum or moisturizer. Its the best!
Find products here: